CHILDREN are an important part of our library!!!
The Boothbay Harbor Memorial Library Children's Room is a welcome place for children of all ages.
Come on in and see our large selection of picture books, fiction and non-fiction books, CDs & DVDs, and magazines.
Miss Mary, our children's librarian, and affectionately known as "Pinkus", has worked at her job since 1987.
She enjoys helping anyone who walks through her doors.
Join us every Friday at 10 A.M. this Summer for Story Hour with Miss Mary!!
Some programs coming up....
- Tuesday, June 23, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.: Wee Mateys Craft on the Library Lawn
- Thursday, June 25, 2 - 3:30 p.m.: Family Movie - Nim's Island. Tropical snacks provided!
- Friday, June 27, 3 - 4 p.m.: Lindsay & Her Puppet Pals
- Friday, July 10, 10 - 12 Noon: Kids Crafts with Butterfly Man, Jerry Schneider
- Saturday, July 11, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.: Books in Boothbay Summer Book Fair at the Railway Village. Morning session devoted to children's book authors.
- Kids Week:
- Wednesday, July 15, 10:30 a.m. - 12 Noon: Robotics Workshop with Desiree Halter. Ages 8 and up.
- Wednesday, July 15, 2 - 3:30 p.m.: Fantastical Fairy Fun - Book readings and crafts with author Madea Harris. Wear your fairy wings!
- Friday, July 17, 11 a.m. - 12: 30 p.m.: "Every Hero" Coast Guard Station Safety & Boat Tour.
- Friday, July 17, 2 - 3:30 p.m.: Family Movie - Ratatouille. Bring your own Creative snack to share!
- July 21 - 22, Library Conference Room (9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Tue., 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Wed.): Model Railroad Display by Maine-3-Railers.
- Friday, July 31, 7 - 8 p.m.: Hope Hatian Choir Concert, directed by Barb House, on the Library lawn.
Call Children's Librarn, Mary Pinkham, for more information: 633-3112 x202.